Re: Linux Programming

> From: "Frazell Thomas" <frazell@flashcom.net>
> To: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
> Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:44:14 -0500

> If I don't offend anyone I would like to find out where can I learn
> to use the GTK+ compiler in Linux (I'm not sure if that's the
> compiler name I don't have my Linux box on) and how to program Linux
> applications :O) thanks

Not here.  Try your local bookstore, failing that amazon.com, failing
that your local library, failing that a friend, failing that, go to
your favorite search engine and enter 'gtk linux' and start searching.

Also, see www.deja.com under discussions, and search for gtk and
linux, I'll bet it might find something.  And lastly, try www.gtk.org.