This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: current hpux status
- To: David Korn <dkorn at pixelpower dot com>
- Subject: Re: current hpux status
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:06:37 -0500
- cc: "'Alexandre Oliva'" <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> David Korn writes:
David> Thank you very much :) The config/rs6000 assumes at the moment that
David> all platforms support shared libs, so I feel confident that I've chosen
David> a valid solution. (If there's ever a 2.95.4, I may even submit a patch! :)
Huh?! What do you mean by "all platoforms support shared libs".
To what platforms are you referring? Your statement is very ambiguous.