This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Third prerelease of gcc-2.95.3 available
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Third prerelease of gcc-2.95.3 available
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:36:33 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: "William C. Wendling" <wendling at ncsa dot uiuc dot edu>,"'David Scott Urban" <urban at ast dot lmco dot com>,Matthias Klose <doko at smile dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>,"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>,Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>,Tim Schmielau <tim at gans dot physik3 dot uni-rostock dot de>,Philip Blundell <pb at mill dot labs dot futuretv dot com>,Dave Korn <davek-ml at ntlworld dot com>,"Christian T. Steigies" <cts at nikocity dot de>
The third test release of gcc-2.95.3 is available. I would have liked to
avoid making another one, but testing uncovered problems on hppa-hpux and
This test release is named gcc-2.95.3.test3.
Many thanks to everyone who has so far provided test results for the previous
test releases. Please test this one as well, as described in the
and send in the results. Please also report if there are any glitches
in the packaging.
I'll be away all of next week. The current aim is to release 2.95.3 in the
week after that.