Re: AIX and V3

Ben> Alexandre the patch posted earlier today doesn't really solve the
Ben> problem on my build (although it's probably a good patch anyway).

	That probably means that the patch is not doing anything useful.
The problem has been that libtool does not set a value for either
pic_object or non_pic_object, or that libtool sets a value for one of
those but libtool deletes the list when building the convenience target.
I believe that my earlier patches to ltcf* fixed the first set of
problems.

	You could check if del_op.lo has any object defined, but I suspect
that the problem is libtool incorrectly expecting the other type of
object.

David