This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HELP! FreeBSD g++ multi-threaded application?
- To: <jeanniey at corp124 dot com>
- Subject: Re: HELP! FreeBSD g++ multi-threaded application?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:35:32 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "David O'Brien" <obrien at nuxi dot com>
On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> I'm working on porting multi-threaded application on the FreeBSD OS.
> I have built the application using the gnu g++ compiler. I am running
> into all sorts of problems indicative of memory bashing and unsafe
> concurrent access.
I don't know the details, but David, who I am Cc:ing on this message,
recently fixed some problem. To get that fix, you'll have to use the
current -STABLE branch of FreeBSD or wait for FreeBDS 4.3, as far as
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/