This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: preprocessor doc error...
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: preprocessor doc error...
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:38:26 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Bruce Korb <bkorb at cruzio dot com>, Andres Felipe Vargas <avargas at teletulua dot com dot co>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Neil Booth wrote:
> Bruce Korb wrote:-
> > Apparently in the docs for the preprocessor there is an example
> > of testing for a version after 2.6.2 that actually tests for
> > after 2.6.3. The fragment below shows how the test appears
> > (Aparece) and how it should be (debe ser):
> Thanks. I've committed this patch and credited Andres.
Of course, since 2.6.3 didn't support __GNUC_PATCHLEVEL__, this is still a
Joseph S. Myers