This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Graph coloring for register allocation?
- To: dberlin at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Graph coloring for register allocation?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:47:18 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz,matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de, shebs at apple dot com
<<If you can do something in 25x less code than you do now, it usually means
your current way is a *bit* complex.
Or that there are issues not fully understood, but of course the proof
is in the pudding as they say :-)