This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: please send gcc source to me.
- To: housetop at china dot com
- Subject: Re: please send gcc source to me.
- From: Erik Mouw <J dot A dot K dot Mouw at ITS dot TUDelft dot NL>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:01:26 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Eric Conspiracy Secret Labs
- References: <000501c07f25$4a10b3e0$e4d268ca@none>
On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 02:59:26AM +0800, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> because your homepage link to me is very slow.
Email will not be faster, it will even result in undeliverable
If you find yourself at the wrong end of a slow link, your browser may
abort the transfer halfway through. If this happens to you, use GNU
wget, it supports "continue mode" on http and ftp connections. Get the
wget source at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/wget/ .
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Department
of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems,
Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031, 2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2783635 Fax: +31-15-2781843 Email: J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl