This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java web pages
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Java web pages
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:09:17 +1300
- CC: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, GCC Hackers <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Discuss List <java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Joseph S. Myers" wrote:
> Was it agreed that the java-announce and java-testresults lists ought to
> die for lack of traffic (but their archives be moved over - such as they
> are - those of java-testresults don't seem to contain any messages, though
> the 2000-01 and 2000-04 directories give a 403 Forbidden error)? What
> about java-cvs?
java-announce is like gcc-announce: it is supposed to be low traffic. I'd
like to see it stay.
java-cvs is redundant now that all the java commit messages go to gcc-cvs,
which is fine.
I don't know about java-testresults. There havn't been any releases for the
past ~18 months, but we did use it way back when. It might come in useful if
anyone is planning to run the java testsuite, but hopefully people who do
automated testsuite runs will eventually run the java tests as well, which
would be posted to gcc-testresults.
[ bryce ]