This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Problems with GCC 2.95.2 on HP-UX 11.00
- To: "'Alexandre Oliva'" <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: Problems with GCC 2.95.2 on HP-UX 11.00
- From: "Fleischer, Karsten (K.)" <kfleisc1 at ford dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:38:26 -0500
- cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
> The bad news is that GCC 2.95.2 doesn't support HP-UX 11.00. It may
> even appear to work, but you'll end up having problems as you
> described. I believe development snapshots are supposed to support
> HP-UX 11.00, but the HP-UX port hasn't bootstrapped lately :-(
I should have known this before our sysadmin updated from 10.20 to 11.00 :-(
Nah, doesn't matter. I'll continue developing on Sun and try out the
snapshots on HP-UX from time to time.