This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: HPUX/Solaris status
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:27:48 -0800
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
Thanks to Christian Iseli, we now know that
- HPUX 10.20 fails to bootstrap.
(Jeff is working on this.)
- Solaris 2.7 bootstraps, but fails a good many tests.
Fortran and Objective-C look to be particularly hosed.
for more details, and updated status.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com