This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
new cross compile
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: new cross compile
- From: "William CANO" <w dot cano at free dot email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:29:58 +0100
I am new to gcc and I have some questions.
Here is the problem.
The Ubicom company ( formerly Scenix) tells that Gnupro ( and gcc I hope) is
used to cross-compile C-code for it's new family IP2000 or IP2022 processor.
I would like to know:
- where, at what level, the cross-compile for a new processor is
inserted or defined in the Gnupro, or the gcc chain.
- where I could find the specific code to add to gcc to cross compile for
this family of processors.
- how must I setup this add-in in the cross-compiling chain.
Best regards to everybody for your help