This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: redhat rawhide
- To: gte203h at prism dot gatech dot edu, law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: redhat rawhide
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:27:44 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com
<<I can see why they might need to stick with 2.96 because of redhat 7.0 but
still. Could you please give one valid reason for them doing this over using
gcc 2.95? The gcc site even says that 2.96 and 2.97 aren't compatible with
official gcc releases.
Aren't you flogging a dead horse here?