This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: GCC 3.0 Status



  In message <200101161831.KAA17866@racerx.synopsys.com>you write:
  > 
  > > Right now, some of our target platforms are still unrepresented.  For
  > > example, there is no AIX volunteer, and no HPUX volunteer.  If you
  > > have access to an a machine for one of these targets, and would be
  > > willing to test, please send me mail.
  > 
  > I have an old HPUX 10.20 machine, which I just tried.  Currently things
  > are badly broken and the compiler won't build, see recent gcc-bugs
  > report.
I'm working on the codegen problem.  It's related to some recent changes.
I also know what the gcc2_compiled problem is.  That'll take about 30
seconds to fix :-)

jeff


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]