This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE. howto terminate a compilation?
- To: erik at xpedio dot com
- Subject: RE. howto terminate a compilation?
- From: Axel Kittenberger <Anshil at gmx dot net>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:59:13 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
well gcc itself does not make any object files, that is the job of the
assembler. I looked a little at it's source, didn't find a signal handler on
However GNU-make will delete any destination files if it encountered a
Sent through GMX FreeMail - http://www.gmx.net