This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java: New C++ compatibility changes.
- To: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Java: New C++ compatibility changes.
- From: jeff dot sturm at appnet dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:03:56 -0500 (EST)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Alexandre Petit-Bianco wrote:
> I checked in a Java front-end patch and a Java runtime patch:
> This has been tested on x86/linux and PPC/linux. I couldn't get Alpha
> to work, but it might due to some other problems (I'll try an old ABI
I've had some luck with your last patch (with the c++ hack) on Alpha with
It seems the compiler may be emitting bad exception tables. Also, shared
libs don't work. But that's not a gcj problem.
There is some gcj breakage... I'm finding null characters in regular text
^@^@.net.BindException: Permission denied
A simple "HelloWorld" ran OK. I'll see what I can find out.