This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cpp(lib) vs. pedantic warnings vs. -Werror.
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: cpp(lib) vs. pedantic warnings vs. -Werror.
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:15:13 +0000
- CC: "Chris G. Demetriou" <cgd at sibyte dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <email@example.com> <20010111232637.T32364@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:
> I'd like to have a single function, say cpp_diagnostic, that takes a
> severity flag, with slightly finer control on diagnostic types than we
> have now. It should eventually all be integrated with the front ends,
> too, but one step at a time.
I'd like that too.
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'
firstname.lastname@example.org : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : email@example.com