This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ member function pointers in ISO C++
- To: david dot durham at wcom dot com (Davy Durham)
- Subject: Re: C++ member function pointers in ISO C++
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:04:59 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: nathan at codesourcery dot com (Nathan Sidwell), terry at beam dot demon dot co dot uk (Terry Barnaby), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Okay.. I did what you said... but how to I call a method that I have the
> address of
Sorry, this is the gcc compiler development list, it's not a list to teach
people the C++ language. To turn it into such a list would be unfair to
the compiler developers, who use this list as their means of
I recommend asking the comp.lang.c++.moderated newsgroup.