This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC build failed with your patch on 2001-01-09T11:35:00Z.
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC build failed with your patch on 2001-01-09T11:35:00Z.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:00:56 -0800
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-regression at gcc dot gnu dot org, grahams at redhat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, mhayes at redhat dot com, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, osk at hem dot passagen dot se
- References: <200101091215.EAA27623@sloth.cygnus.com> <email@example.com> <200101091810.KAA21760@geoffk.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 04:22:01PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Richard, since you approved the patch that auto-detects the need for a
> 64-bit HOST_WIDE_INT, I'll defer the decision about reverting it or
> not to you. Just let me know...
I think you'll need to revert it.