This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC build failed with your patch on 2001-01-09T11:35:00Z.
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC build failed with your patch on 2001-01-09T11:35:00Z.
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 14:25:37 -0500
- cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>, rth at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-regression at gcc dot gnu dot org, grahams at redhat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, mhayes at redhat dot com, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, osk at hem dot passagen dot se, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
Severely breaking the build days before the gcc-3.0 release branch
is unacceptable. This cannot get fixed that quickly. If you want this as
a goal for gcc-3.1, fine. It was very poor judgment to install this
destabilizing change at this time, especially without more extensive