This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removal of support for GCC hosted on UWIN
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Removal of support for GCC hosted on UWIN
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:25:40 -0700
- cc: monty at mysql dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <20010109101303B.firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> Michael> I am very interested in your reasoning about this; Any
> Michael> change you can point me out to the information/person on
> Michael> which you base your statement?
> Richard Stallman (email@example.com) is the unquestioned expert on the GPL.
> His voice definitely carries more weight than mine; in this case,
> however, I was acting under his direct instructions.
Just to confirm, Mark is acting under RMS's direct instructions.