This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Default options
- To: Richard Browne <richb at pobox dot com dot au>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Default options
- From: George Garvey <tmwg at inxservices dot com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:08:40 -0800
- Organization: inX Services, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- References: <3A57087B.71026DDA@pobox.com.au>
On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 10:58:51PM +1100, Richard Browne wrote:
> machine. Obviously I could edit every makefile for each package I
> install, but that's unworkable.
On all but really old autoconf'd makefiles, config.site can be used to
overrride CFLAGS, along with other things.