This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: forget *documenting* libiberty -- how about *installing* it?
- To: rra at stanford dot edu (Russ Allbery)
- Subject: Re: forget *documenting* libiberty -- how about *installing* it?
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:39:45 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> makes one guess what library provides that functionality. (This may be a
> bad example, since obstack.h is a system header on GNU/Linux systems.)
Actually, it is a good example, because we don't want to overwrite the
system header, in case it is different.