This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Copyright years
- To: <law at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Copyright years
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:31:19 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> For those who haven't heard, the year is now 2001. That means that
> whenever you change a file with a copyright notice at the top, you
> should add 2001 to the list of copyrighted years.
* The manuals have overall copyright dates for the whole manuals in
gcc.texi and g77.texi, which it may be necessary to update when changing
other parts of the manual.
* --version output from some programs includes a copyright year, which
according to the GNU coding standards should be the most recent copyright
Joseph S. Myers