This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: where to document makefile targets?
- To: jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com
- Subject: Re: where to document makefile targets?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:55:41 -0500
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200012310203.SAA04221@racerx.synopsys.com>
> The point where I want to type "make" is when I'm installing the compiler,
> so it seems it should go with the installation instructions or at
> least be pointed to by them.
There are some instructions there, for the targets you need for
installing. I was thinking about something the gcc developers would