This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: documenting libiberty
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: documenting libiberty
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:39:38 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <20001231035028.A21242@disaster.jaj.com>you write:
> Any particular reason why we don't have a libiberty.texi?
> More specifically, is there any reason why one should not exist?
Feel free to start the ball rolling on libiberty.texi :-)