This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mercury front-end
- To: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Subject: Re: Mercury front-end
- From: Andi Kleen <ak at suse dot de>
- Date: 01 Jan 2001 21:41:27 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010102015053.A1955@hg.cs.mu.oz.au>
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Now I'm wondering what the next step is.
> I plan to post the diff to the mercury-developers mailing list sometime
> soon, and eventually to include at least the Mercury side of the changes
> in the Mercury distribution. But I'm not quite sure what to do with
> the C side of the changes. Would it be appropriate to include them
> in the standard GCC distribution? Or would you prefer that we just
> include them in the Mercury distribution?
How does the Mercury interface with the C ?