This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 2.95.2 Windows NT Configure Batch File
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 2.95.2 Windows NT Configure Batch File
- From: Andris Pavenis <pavenis at latnet dot lv>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:06:30 +0200 (GMT-2)
- cc: James Buchanan <jamesb at northnet dot com dot au>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On 28 Nov 2000, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2000, "James Buchanan" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Any help please? I REALLY want to build GCC 2.95.2 for my
> > Windoze box!!!
> Do yourself a favor: keep off those batch files, get Cygwin and run
> the configure shell-script.
I think these bat files should be killed at all not to confuse poeple.
Initially configure.bat was for both DJGPP and Windows ports and
none of them requires these bat files now