This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 2.95.2 Windows NT Configure Batch File
- To: Andris Pavenis <pavenis at latnet dot lv>, James Buchanan <jamesb at northnet dot com dot au>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: GCC 2.95.2 Windows NT Configure Batch File
- From: "James Buchanan" <jamesb at northnet dot com dot au>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:52:37 +1100
- References: <email@example.com>
On 29 Nov 00, at 10:06, Andris Pavenis wrote:
> On 28 Nov 2000, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> > On Nov 27, 2000, "James Buchanan" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > > Any help please? I REALLY want to build GCC 2.95.2 for my
> > > Windoze box!!!
> > Do yourself a favor: keep off those batch files, get Cygwin and run
> > the configure shell-script.
> I think these bat files should be killed at all not to confuse poeple.
> Initially configure.bat was for both DJGPP and Windows ports and none
> of them requires these bat files now
... thanks for telling me this. :)
I don't know why they are still there then. And as for running the
configure shell script with my cygwin, the damn thing won't run
either. bash can't even see it! I've tried:
I don't know what else I can do. Is this a Windows NT thang? if you
know what I mean...