This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removal of V2 code
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: Removal of V2 code
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:11:23 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <10011201648.AA06175@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Kenner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Richard> It used to be the case that the policy of the GCC project
Richard> was not to depend on any tool that has not yet been
Richard> released. Has that changed?
Not to my knowledge -- but I don't think we're not talking about that.
We're talking about other tools that depend on GCC.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com