Re: Removal of V2 code

 > From: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
 >
 >     Geoff> Does SunOS (not Solaris) work?  I think we still have SunOS
 >     Geoff> customers.
 >
 > I don't know about SunOS either.  Kaveh?

I mentioned this to Mark offline, but it deserves wider attention.
the SunOS box I had access to died and its sysadmin decided not to
revive it.  Therefore I cannot assist in testing or V3 porting to
SunOS.

I've felt SunOS a worthy second tier candidate for these reasons:

Tests K&R stage1 support
Tests fixincludes thoroughly
Tests SJLJ exceptions
Tests other various missing OS feature handling in gcc

I hope someone will volunteer to champion SunOS in lieu of me.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Internet Solutions