This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-ss-20001113 is now available
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: gcc-ss-20001113 is now available
- From: Tim Josling <tej at melbpc dot org dot au>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:06:09 +1100
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Melbourne PC User Group
- References: <Pine.BSF.4.30.0011152358020.25665-100000@deneb.dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Yes, as previously specified in the doco.
I don't know what was happening. I am told that the two sites are
aliases of one another so it shouldn't make any difference.
Using the new URL it spent a long time doing nothing at all
(renaming file X as it is in the way, then do no updates). So I
am now doing a full refresh :-(.
Tim Josling
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>
> On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Tim Josling wrote:
> > I had set the environment variables as specified in the doco:
> >
> > export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/gcc
> > export CVS_RSH=
>
> Which docu do you refer to? I cannot grep anoncvs.cygnus.com anywhere
> in the current web pages, so I assume you refer to the documentation
> back then?
>
> Gerald
> --
> Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/