Re: gcc-ss-20001113 is now available

Yes, as previously specified in the doco.

I don't know what was happening. I am told that the two sites are
aliases of one another so it shouldn't make any difference.

Using the new URL it spent a long time doing nothing at all
(renaming file X as it is in the way, then do no updates). So I
am now doing a full refresh :-(.

Tim Josling