Re: Questions about the CVS build process

>> 3. Is there a way that configure can detect that it's being run in
>> the source directory (instead of a sibling "build" directory of
>> some sort), and abort?

Eric> Probably could find a way to check it - I'm not sure if this
Eric> would be acceptable or a good idea though. Anyone have a
Eric> comment?

I thought building in the source directory was supported.

If not, I have a trivial patch to the toplevel configure which detects
this scenario and aborts.  We use it for libgcj.

Tom