This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: what should bootstrap *really* do?
- To: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com
- Subject: Re: what should bootstrap *really* do?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 00 11:30:31 EST
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Then why not have a *new* target with the *new* (restart-in-middle)
functionality instead of changing the "bootstrap" target? The name
"bootstrap-restart" comes to mind. :-)
That's my current thinking as well.