"high" priority PRs

At the bottom of <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/gnatswrite.html> is a blurb that
the "high" priority is reserved to maintainers.

How is this enforced?  In the last few days, there have been at least one
PR for libstdc++-v3 which arrived as high priority, and clearly wasn't.

(I have a BOFH-ish desire to leave "high" available, but when a user
selects it, to immediately respond with "you probably need to RTFM again,
friend"... let me get more coffee, it'll pass.  :-)