This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:32:19 -0500
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>, Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
>>>>> Gerald Pfeifer writes:
Gerald> FreeBSD 4.1 also fails to build with exactly the same behavior. And
Gerald> the include file also looks strikingly similiar.
Solaris has this problem, FreeBSD has this problem, AIX has this
problem. This is affecting nearly all targets.