This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:47:47 -0800
- CC: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- References: <200011110132.UAA28122@mal-ach.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn wrote:
> >>>>> Gerald Pfeifer writes:
> Gerald> FreeBSD 4.1 also fails to build with exactly the same behavior. And
> Gerald> the include file also looks strikingly similiar.
> Solaris has this problem, FreeBSD has this problem, AIX has this
> problem. This is affecting nearly all targets.
*sigh* At least we know what breaks now. I suppose that this'll need
to be fixincluded for all targets. I'll stick both FreeBSD and AIX on
my list. I have access to a rather old FreeBSD box, AIX and Solaris I
have copies of that are fairly recent.
You'd think that the rest of these systems would have fixed it by now.
What's the deal with AIX - is it fixed in a "add-on price special"
compiler or is it just broken?