Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?

David Edelsohn wrote:

> Gerald> FreeBSD 4.1 also fails to build with exactly the same behavior. And
> Gerald> the include file also looks strikingly similiar.
>
>         Solaris has this problem, FreeBSD has this problem, AIX has this
> problem.  This is affecting nearly all targets.

*sigh*  At least we know what breaks now.  I suppose that this'll need
to be fixincluded for all targets.  I'll stick both FreeBSD and AIX on
my list.  I have access to a rather old FreeBSD box, AIX and Solaris I
have copies of that are fairly recent.

You'd think that the rest of these systems would have fixed it by now.
What's the deal with AIX - is it fixed in a "add-on price special"
compiler or is it just broken?

-eric