Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?

> Interesting.  I see you're on 2.5.1; I'm using [2.]8 and just got the
> same failure not ten minutes ago.  Maybe because of the recent __wchar_t
> removal and changing of the actual node type of wchar_t, if I recall the
> patch correctly.

Yup.  Definitely looks like candidate #1 for being broken.  Technically
a solaris bug and should probably be reported to them, but I'll see what
I can whip up for fixincludes as well.  Since we currently don't do much
with Solaris's header files I'll take all advice as to what we should do
:)

-eric