This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?
- To: echristo at cygnus dot com (Eric Christopher)
- Subject: Re: Solaris build failure because of wchar_t handling?
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:51:00 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com (Phil Edwards), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Yup. Definitely looks like candidate #1 for being broken. Technically
> a solaris bug and should probably be reported to them, but I'll see what
> I can whip up for fixincludes as well.
Sun will probably argue that it is not a bug because they supply an
alternative stdlib.h for use with their C++ compiler, so it never sees
the one in /usr/include. But it still makes life worse for us.