This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MODES_TIEABLE_P for big endian
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: MODES_TIEABLE_P for big endian
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:21:23 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: amylaar at redhat dot com (Joern Rennecke), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I'm not sure. What happens when we're not dealing with partial integer
The smaller mode is also allocated in the most significant part of the
It just doesn't matter for my testcase, since the value is not actually
being reused, and both parts of the largerreg with non partial integer
mode are suitable for the smaller mode.