This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj relocation announce.
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj relocation announce.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 10:03:51 +0100 (CET)
- cc: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
On 7 Nov 2000, Tom Tromey wrote:
> We actually have a few mailing lists we use. I'd like to keep them
> all, including the -patches list.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/java-testresults/ looks kind of dead, so
I assume "list we use" really means just that, as opposed to "list that
And, once the GNATS databases have been merged, how about java-prs?
PS: I'm not a native speaker, so there's always some risk that I
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/