Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj relocation announce.

>> We actually have a few mailing lists we use.  I'd like to keep them
>> all, including the -patches list.

Gerald> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/java-testresults/ looks kind of
Gerald> dead, so I assume "list we use" really means just that, as
Gerald> opposed to "list that exist"? ;-)

Yes.

Gerald> And, once the GNATS databases have been merged, how about
Gerald> java-prs?

I think I'd like to keep it, and set up the gcc Gnats so that
Java-related PRs are CCd there.  I think this is easy to do.

Tom