This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj relocation announce.
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Libgcj relocation announce.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 08 Nov 2000 13:33:35 -0700
- Cc: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: tromey at cygnus dot com
>>>>> "Gerald" == Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> writes:
>> We actually have a few mailing lists we use. I'd like to keep them
>> all, including the -patches list.
Gerald> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/java-testresults/ looks kind of
Gerald> dead, so I assume "list we use" really means just that, as
Gerald> opposed to "list that exist"? ;-)
Gerald> And, once the GNATS databases have been merged, how about
I think I'd like to keep it, and set up the gcc Gnats so that
Java-related PRs are CCd there. I think this is easy to do.