This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Release criteria status
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Subject: Re: Release criteria status
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:48:03 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Joe> Don't forget about texi2html -- the advantage of having the
> I didn't, really... If Gerald thinks more people will write HTML, and
> we're only talking about the installation documents, that seems OK to
> Do you disagree? If so, I could be persuaded -- I actually prefer to
> write Texinfo than raw HTML.
I'd prefer to have it all in texinfo, but I'm not going to go to war