This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: V3 PATCH: Disable wide-character tests where necessary
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: V3 PATCH: Disable wide-character tests where necessary
- From: Michael Matz <matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:25:18 +0100 (MET)
- cc: zackw at Stanford dot EDU, NeilB at earthling dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Zack> What's your position on the GC work I've been doing? It is
> Zack> arguably fixing performance regressions, but it tends to
> Zack> involve major, potentially destabilizing global changes.
> I think that some level of compile-time performance improvement is
> essential before 3.0, so I think that as long as we can keep it mildly
So, what's the state of reviewing of my performance patches?