This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- To: David Starner <dstarner98 at aasaa dot ofe dot org>
- Subject: Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:23:06 -0700
- cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rms at gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <20001101200846.A28532@x8b4e516e.dhcp.okstate.edu>you write:
> On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 08:54:07PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> > Yes, but again, this is only relevent if there *are* a set of "GNU Ada
> > developers". I don't see any evidence of such a group at this point.
> > Sure, when the sources are in the GCC tree, it will encourage such,
> > but I don't expect that to make any difference whatsoever.
> > Are you aware of any GNU Ada developers "in the wings" out there?
> There's always the GNAT for DOS people.
And the GNAT for Linux folks.