This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: Partial template specialization in egcs 2.91.66?



> Does anyone know if partial template specialization works in g++ version
> egcs-2.91.66? 

Yes, it does (this version is also known as egcs-1.1.2).

> Is there any documentation anywhere that would answer such a
> question for me ...

Not as such.  You can get some information from the stl_config.h file
in the version of the STL put out by SGI (http://www.sgi.com/Technology/STL/),
which has lots of #ifdefs for missing features or bugs in various compiler
versions.  I believe that it is too conservative in places (it still
defines __STL_DEFAULT_CONSTRUCTOR_BUG for all g++ versions, which I don't
think is needed).

> , or, more exactly, that describes the level of conformance
> of egcs-2.91.66 to the C++ Standard? Thanks.

I don't know of any such document, sorry.

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]