Of -sjlj and dwarf2 on a.out systems

It finally looks like, on some a.out systems, dwarf2 exceptions, even
with collect2 support is far from perfect yet.

I've traced problems with kde2 beta (1.94) to subprocesses hanging in exit(),
in the deregister frame hook...

Of course, the situation is a bit unusual, as I am dealing with code in a
shared library that has been dynamically loaded and forked... but if the
dwarf2 pseudo-support has problems dealing with that, it's pretty much
useless...

I am currently reverting that build to sjlj exceptions.

I'd appreciate hints as to understanding what's going with dwarf2 and fixing
it.
--
	Marc Espie