This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [0/5] C-SKY port
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Xianmiao Qu <xianmiao_qu at c-sky dot com>
- Cc: Han Mao <han_mao at c-sky dot com>, Yunhai Shang <yunhai_shang at c-sky dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:23:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: [0/5] C-SKY port
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/23/2018 10:17 PM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
C-SKY proposes Han Mao <email@example.com> and Yunhai Shang
<firstname.lastname@example.org> as maintainers for this port.
I apologize, I made a mistake here. The correct proposed maintainers
are Xianmiao Qu <email@example.com> and Yunhai Shang
We expect that
C-SKY will also be providing a public link to the processor and ABI
documentation at some point.
The ABI manual has been posted, but not the ISA documentation yet. (I'd
guess that when it does show up it will be in the same place, though.)