This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Print Pass Names
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Aditya K <hiraditya at msn dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:52:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Print Pass Names
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BLU179-W66AA94FC7200624A62DF54B6C00 at phx dot gbl>,<F9B29F05-F2B1-4100-A37F-69F8026717C6 at gmail dot com> <BLU179-W7997D32E9FCECE75E1EA26B6C00 at phx dot gbl>
On 05/22/2015 02:38 PM, Aditya K wrote:
Subject: Re: [PATCH] Print Pass Names
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 21:32:24 +0200
To: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
On May 22, 2015 6:32:38 PM GMT+02:00, Aditya K <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Currently, when we print the passes it does not print its name. This
becomes confusing when we want to print all the passes at once (e.g.,
-fdump-tree-all-all=stderr &> pass.dump).
This patch adds functionality to print the pass name. It passes
bootstrap (with default configurations).
Hope this is useful.
Can't you just use current_pass->name?
You are right. I have updated the patch.
2015-05-22 Aditya Kumar <email@example.com>
* statistics.c (statistics_fini_pass): Print pass name.OK.