This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] More type narrowing in match.pd V2
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 11:05:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] More type narrowing in match.pd V2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55441BF2 dot 60703 at redhat dot com> <B8D4208A-38D0-4387-92C7-DE3BC0EB01E6 at gmail dot com>
On 05/02/2015 03:17 PM, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
Doh! Not sure how there's be a .original dump left lying around, but as
posted it'll definitely leave a .optimized lying around. I'll fix that
I should find time to commit the already approved auto-wipe dump file patch.
So let's assume I'll get to it maybe next weekend and nobody will notice the 2 leftover .original dumps in this patch :)
Thanks for pointing it out.